Animalcare will continue to focus on delivering growth both organically and through selective acquisitions to accelerate its overarching strategy of becoming a leader in the European animal health market.
The Enlarged Group's core areas of strategic focus will be on:
- initiating cross selling opportunities of both Animalcare's and Ecuphar's products across existing customers and distribution channels;
- implementing an effective business integration, including by combining product development activities, providing the technology and systems to drive product quality improvement programmes and by optimising the Enlarged Group's supply chain;
- developing the Enlarged Group's wider network of partnerships and strategic alliances in order to increase its exposure, as licensor and licensee, to global animal health leaders;
- leveraging its platform by identifying selective value-accretive acquisitions that can broaden the panEuropean sales, marketing and distribution platform of the Enlarged Group;
- diversifying the Enlarged Group's portfolio of products into additional therapeutic areas within the companion animal, as well as production animal and equine, markets; and
- continuing the shift towards broadening the Enlarged Group's pipeline innovations to include novel therapies.
The Directors believe that the key components required to ensure that the Enlarged Group continues to deliver this long-term growth strategy are to:
- continue to attract and retain the highest calibre people to drive forward its development;
- maintain leadership capability in research and development; and
- invest in high quality infrastructure in strategic locations.